1. Install OMessenger Installer
on each computer in your network.
2. If you have any firewall installed, add OMessenger.exe
in the exception list. Click here for more details.
3. In Outlook Messenger User List window, right click and then click Settings
4. In the Settings window, click the Network Tab
and provide the Server IP Address. To connect through internet, provide Public IP Address of Server.
5. Click OK to close the Settings window.
6. In the User List window, you can view the Login Screen.
7. Login using the User Account registered with Server Pro Manager.
8. Authorized Users connected with Server Pro will be displayed in User List.